Please email us letting us know what you are interested in or if you have questions about these opportunities and/or if you have ideas on how to make University Park a better neighborhood!
- Board member: New Board Members are always wanted and welcomed. Simply submit a letter of interest and new board members are elected at every annual meeting in October.
- Research Grant Opportunities: Search the internet for community grants for playground equipment or other improvements to our neighborhood.
- Utility Boxes: Occasionally utility boxes get painted with graffiti. UPNA buys supplies to spray paint or remove with Goof-Off. Volunteers are needed for this.
- Deliver Welcome Baskets: Volunteers deliver a Welcome Basket to all new residents.
- Covenant Enforcement: Volunteers are needed to serve on the Architecural Control Committee. They observe violations and send letters asking residents to comply with the covenants.
- Maintenance/Gardening: UPNA has adopted the Jerry Murphy Streetscape as well as other gardens throughout our neighborhood. Maintenance consists of pulling weeds and deadheading flowers. The Streetscape Maintenance Crew meets the first Tuesday of the month from April-September and could always use an extra hand.
- Newsletters: The newsletter committee would welcome interesting articles and help formatting, folding and tabbing our semi-annual newsletters.
- Playground Committee: Additional committee members are needed for our fundraising campaign to build our new playground. The city of Pueblo has budgeted $100,000 but costs have come in higher. The committee will be working with the city planners choosing equipment and designs.
- Capital Improvement Projects: This committee works on new projects and ideas on how to improve our neighborhood.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!